||20 Things I Know for Sure|
Principles for Cultivating a Peaceful Life
Spiritual nourishment, personal reflections, and meditations for turbulent times from a much-loved self-help authorIn these 20 short chapters, Karen Casey explores what matters most about loss, unconditional love, security, surrender, powerlessness, peace, strength, and fear. Each chapter touches on how her own commitment to a spiritual path has had the greatest influence on her life’s direction.
- It's only within our relationships that we heal.
- Wherever we are is where we are meant to be.
- Every loving thought is true.
- Our lessons keep calling to us until we surrender to them.
- Those who share our journey are our teachers.
- It is our thoughts that cause us pain.
- Forgiveness is the key to a peaceful life.
Karen shares her personal experience with honesty and compassion. Her writing can help us make sense of our own lives and travel farther down our own spiritual path.
|Karen Casey is a writer and workshop facilitator for 12-step recovery. Her first book, Each Day a New Beginning, has sold more than 3 million copies. She has published 28 books since then including Change Your Mind and Your Life Will Follow, which was a finalist for the MS Society Books for a Better Life Awards. She has traveled throughout North America and Europe carrying her message of hope for others on the road to recovery.|
See all titles by this author
Conari Press - World