You have undoubtedly read books by many esteemed prolific authors, but have you ever wished you could get inside their minds and learn how to bring out the book inside of YOU?In Everybody Has a Book Inside of Them, you will do just that. You will learn firsthand from Ann Marie Sabath and her army of author colleagues the answers to the questions you’ve always wanted to ask about the writing process. Whether it is how to get your writing motor revved, rid yourself of those dirty writing doubts, or learn the power of KITA for meeting deadlines, Sabath will show you how to make your dream of becoming an author a reality. Some of the 40 topics addressed are:
- How long does it take to write a book?
- Why knowing your reader is a must before you begin
- What motivates authors? Love or money?
- When to stop writing while you are ahead
- What seasoned authors would tell their younger selves
- How a bestselling author structures their book
With her honesty, sense of humor, and encouragement, Ann Marie will bring you several steps closer to bringing out that book in you. Her easy-to-follow guidelines, trade tips, and valuable insights from other experienced authors will get your writing engine revved. In reading Sabath’s guide, you will find the voice of a compassionate coach who simply will not let you get away with NOT writing a book of your own.