This edition features:
- Printing on acid-free, archival-quality paper
- Smythe-sewn hardcover binding
- Bound in quarter-cloth with paper over boards
- Cloth spine is stamped in gold foil
- Front board features a blind stamp of Sun motif
Rachel Pollack’s Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom inspired a whole generation of tarot students. Often referred to as the "Bible of tarot books," it is a landmark book that helped launch today’s Tarot renaissance. Drawing on mythology and esoteric traditions and delving deeply into the symbolism and ideas of each card, the book offers a modern psychological interpretation of the tarot archetypes rather than a system of esoteric symbolism.