||Dreaming on Both Sides of the Brain|
Discover the Secret Language of the Night
Doris E. Cohen, PhD
For. by Christiane Northrup,MD
Hampton Roads Publishing Company
6 x 9
November 1, 2017
A dream is not just white noise or something that happens to you while you sleep. Dreams are the secret language of your unconscious.
This book will teach you how to:
- Unlock the secrets of your personal dream language
- Explore and interpret the meaning of your dreams
- Harness the power of the brain to uncover a life of greater richness and meaning
So often when we awake we find that our dreams have either evaporated like mist or seem to be just on the edge of our memory. Many people cannot recall their dreams at all. Cohen has developed a 7-step process to let you tap into the rich repository of your subconscious:
- Recall and record.
- Title your dream.
- Read or repeat aloud.
- Consider what is uppermost in your life right now.
- Describe your dreamís objects and qualities as if you were talking to a Martian.
- Summarize the message from the unconscious.
- Consider the dreamís guidance for waking life.
Drawing on years of clinical experience and her familiarity with Freud, myth, and sacred writings, Cohen presents a program that results in a life of abundance, texture, and self-awareness.
|Doris E. Cohen, PhD, has been a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in private practice for more than 30 years, treating thousands of clients. Her approach uses therapy, hypnotherapy, past-life regressions, and dream analysis. A certified healer, metaphysical intuitive, and communicator with Guides and Angels of the Light, Doris has given more than 10,000 medical, spiritual, and relationship readings. She has also conducted numerous workshops and has lectured nationally and internationally. She lives in Beachwood, Ohio.|
See all titles by this author
Hampton Roads Publishing - World