Using the Law of Attraction and Lynn Grabhorn’s Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting as a starting point, Excuse Me, College Is Now is an invaluable, up-beat guide for college students, and their parents, on how to navigate the stresses of college life to enjoy it.
Filled with real-life stories and practical tips, this is a user-friendly book that deals with the major issues college kids face today. Excuse Me, College Is Now includes advice and tips on:
* Time and money management
* How to deal with exams, papers, and grades
* Social life, relationships, and dating
* Pressure from family to do well
* How to get and keep a job
* How to manage your future
The book also includes three helpful, fun appendices:
* Life Journey Package
* 100 Positive Things to Do
* Major Don’ts in High School, College, Jobs, and the World
Excuse Me, College Is Now is the ideal gift for high-school seniors and college students.