The role of the Sun, planets and stars and their influence on global markets is intriguing to traders and investors alike. Christeen Skinner’s research shows very definite links between major stock market movements and the position of the planets. This book will be of interest to those with little understanding of astrology as well as to those well-versed in the subject. The work includes charts, graphs and horoscopes and explanation of some of the techniques used for astro-financial forecasting.
In Exploring the Financial Universe, financial astrologer Christeen Skinner covers solar rhythms and the intricacies of commodity, property and currency price movements with planet cycles. The role of the planets in mastering the relationship between time and price is considered. There is a chapter on the natal horoscope and financial rhythms set from birth. The book concludes with forecasts covering 2017-2024.
- Solar activity and the markets
- Stock Market Crashes of the 20th Century
- One Day gains versus losses
- Currencies and major planetary configurations
- Commodity price movements
- Property Price cycles and the role of the Moon and planets
- The link between planet cycles, time and price
- Financial timing indicators in your own chart
- Forecasts 2017-2024
The author presents case studies in business astrology and an explanation of some astro-finance trading techniques and uses financial charts taken from the Market Analyst software program for astro-traders.