Handwriting analysis, or graphology, is the science involved in producing a personality profile of the writer by examining the characteristics, traits and strokes of an individual’s handwriting. It seems impossible, but a trained graphologist can gather an astonishing amount of information about the writer just from analyzing their handwriting. Besides creating a complete personality profile, many other things are revealed in your handwriting, such as health issues, morality, past experiences, hidden talents, mental problems– to name just a few.
This plain and simple title explains what handwriting analysis is and why it works. The author gives a brief history of the art then delves into every aspect of writing, including:
- The way the writing moves across the page
- The meaning of the pen, pencil, and ink chosen
- The slope of the script and the amount of space between words
- The size and shape of the individual letters and signatures
- The meaning of writing styles in headed paper, logos, and shop signs