In Hired!, Elinor Stutz asserts, "The interview is not about you, it's about how well you will solve the company's problems. This is the only way you will get a job you actually enjoy!"
Hired! is a must-read if you want to learn how to:
- Achieve the right mindset for successful interviewing
- Conduct specific research prior to the interview
- The leadership skills required for advancing a two-way interview
- Specific questions you must ask on the interview
- Strategies for negotiation
- Steer conversation to learn what the company is seeking.
- Most importantly, selling strategies designed to get you hired!