This accessible step-by-step guide simplifies the complex subject of how your thinking creates your life. You'll delight in learning how thought works, and how your thoughts connect you with the universe. You'll also discover why so many people place such a strong emphasis on the power of thought on the influence of beliefs, and on a positive attitude. In short, you'll learn why thought is a basic building block of creation.
Among the topics covered:
- Thought-forms exist to fulfill their intent.
- Thought-forms attract similar thought-forms.
- Thoughts that I accept as true become my beliefs.
- Beliefs determine my experience.
- Beliefs are empowering or limiting.
- Attention strengthens thoughtforms.
- The Universe mirrors my beliefs back to me.
- Beliefs are added and removed by choice.
- Belief precedes experience.
How to Think Your Way to the Life You Want is a much expanded edition of Before You Think Another Thought with a new section covering ways to put thought and feeling into action.