“This book is not only one of my favorite books on ‘defense against the dark arts,’ but is actually one of my favorite books in my whole library. Throughout the book, Jason provides [information] not only on protection but also on recognizing the symptoms of attack and creating early warning systems to alert you of magickal attacks.” —Mat Auryn, author of Psychic Witch
You Could Be the Target of a Spell or Curse and Not Even Know It
Everyone, whether they practice witchcraft or not, is susceptible to unwanted spells and curses. The difference is that witches and magicians can do something about it. Now you can too. Protection & Reversal Magick is a complete how‑to guide to prevent, defend against, and reverse magickal attacks of any kind. Here, renowned scholar and magick practitioner Jason Miller shows readers how to master these techniques:
- Setting up early‑warning systems
- Appeasing angry spirits through offerings
- Performing banishings and making amulets that will prevent most attacks
- Making magical “decoys” to absorb attacks against you
- Summoning guardian spirits or gods for help
- Binding, confusing, or expelling a persistent enemy who will not leave you be
These are techniques for witches, wiccans, ceremonial magicians, root doctors, and anyone else who puts magick to practical use. Like the cunning men and women of old, you can now defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks.
This edition features a new introduction by the author and updates to the chapters.