Your Plain & Simple Guide to Major and Minor Arcana Card Meanings and Interpreting Spreads
Tarot is a popular form of divination that has been used for centuries and is key to unlocking the psyche. By following the advice and knowledge set out in this book, you will come to understand how easy it is to master the art of reading cards. Many people struggle with the multitude of tarot books available today—they can be difficult for the novice to follow, and many present differing interpretations of the cards. This guide brings tarot into the 21st century, making the card meanings relevant and easy to understand and follow.
This plain and simple guide to tarot offers:
- Profiles for each of the 78 cards that comprise the major and minor arcana
- Upright and reversed meanings
- Tips on giving readings to others
- The most common spreads, including a heavy focus on the Celtic Cross
- Correspondences for the major arcana and astrology signs
- Key points for each card to help give a reading with confidence
- Exercises to encourage reading the cards spontaneously
Once you know these basics, you’ll be able to easily branch out into more advanced and complex tarot books.
This book was previously published as Tarot Plain & Simple.