The Martians is an in-depth study of the theory that Mars was once a world that teemed with life. Perhaps, even, life not too dissimilar to ours. Incredibly, the Martians may still be there. Alive.
The questions that this book asks and answers include the following:
- What kind of society did the Martians have?
- What caused their world to become harsh and desertlike?
- Did global warming or nuclear war ensure the extinction of the Martians?
- Are Martian artifacts strewn about the surface, just waiting to be found by the likes of NASA?
- Has NASA already found such evidence, but chosen to withhold such monumental finds from the public and the media?
- Could some form of the Martians still exist, deeply below the surface of the planet, in secure installations that allow them to ensure their civilization continues?
- What do we know about the Martian environment, its atmosphere, and its landscape?
The Martians explores the CIA's top-secret search for the Martians, multiple photos of strange anomalies, and the latest revelations about the environment and water on Mars. And most tantalizing of all: Did an ailing Martian race come to Earth in past eons and were they confused with gods? The questions concerning life on Mars—then and now—are many. The answers are astounding.