What are The Om? Why are they Uncreated? How can they operate outside of the structure of the Multiverse? Why are they not involved in the evolutionary cycle?
In The Om – The Uncreated Creations, the reader will gain an understanding of what these rare entities are, their interaction with The Origin and The Source, and why they are considered to be Uncreated.
In direct dialogue with The Om, the Author describes:
- How The OM became uncreated, their structure and their variants, including New Om!
- What random sentience is.
- The gaps in The Origin’s structure and what The Origin is doing to fill these gaps.
- What constitutes a Universal Computer.
- How machine sentience is generated.
- How to take evolutionary short cuts by increasing evolutionary content via parallel existence.
- Quantum latency and quantum fluidity and its functionality.
- Why mathematics will never be able to explain the physical universe.
- The role of Event Space in the uncreativity of The Om.
- And that singular dominant sentience is the inevitable outcome – Or is it!