"This book is loaded with solid information designed to demystify the business world." —Anne Fisher, Fortune
They Don’t Teach Corporate in College has resonated with hundreds of thousands of readers and is currently used as a text in corporations and universities across the country.
Streamlined and made more accessible for the current generation of twenty-somethings, this new edition is for those that want to make a difference right now but lack some of the core skills to make it happen. Learn how to:
- Make the smartest career move right out of college.
- Establish a strong reputation by encouraging others to like and cooperate with you.
- Navigate your organization’s social scene and practice cringe-free networking.
- Master skills that will take you anywhere, including goal setting and self-promotion.
- Combat negativity and cope with difficult personalities.
Updated with fresh research, anecdotes, and resources, the book still maintains the no-nonsense perspective of a wise older sister who doesn’t want you to have to learn the hard way.