This classic in the field of UFOology is filled with hard-hitting eyewitness testimony of one of the most important events of all time: the actual recovery of a UFO outside of Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. For more than 70 years, government authorities have led us to believe the wreckage was merely a very conventional weather balloon—but the witnesses who were there continue to tell a different story.
Witness to Roswell once again provides a "can't put down" written account of what really transpired in Roswell decades ago. It pries loose the truth the government doesn't want us to know including the revelations of Walter Haut. This edition includes:
- A growing litany of deathbed confessions describing the "little people" recovered at the crash site.
- The most comprehensive time line of events ever published on this seminal event.
- The identity of the Boeing engineer called in to examine the exotic wreckage from the crash.
- What really took place at the Roswell base hospital and what nurse actually ordered the children’s caskets.
- The story of the soldier who wore gloves at the dinner table after guarding the "bodies."
Clearly, the implications of this information are foreboding. One need only look at the fact that officials now have four explanations for this historic event—but to which one do all the witnesses testify on their deathbeds?
Witness to Roswell once again demonstrates to the world that no statute of limitation applies to the truth: We are not alone.
This anniversary edition includes a new introduction by the authors and additional material.