Turning Stone Press is our collaborative, independent author imprint. By publishing with TSP, new authors can establish themselves. Authors who want to publish in the subject areas we specialize in but are not finding a good match with a traditional publisher or want to retain more control may also want to consider Turning Stone Press.
More Fine Print: If you submit to our other imprints and we find your project is not a good match we may ask if you’d like to consider Turning Stone, where you pay a fee to help cover the costs of publishing. We use the same professional editors and designers to work on the projects we publish under this imprint. You also get a detailed marketing plan and other benefits. Please click here for more details.
We’re looking for manuscripts in specific areas that have a positive message, so if you have:
- an inspirational memoir or autobiography
- a novel or other work of uplifting fiction
- a spiritual or self-help book
- a book that contributes to the overall good of humanity
It’s possible your work would find a good publishing home with Turning Stone Press.
Take the first step by sending us your manuscript and providing us with the following information on your cover letter:
- First and Last Name
- E-Mail Address
- Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Phone number including area code
- Working title
- Why did you write this book?
- Who is your target audience?
- Please describe any promotional or marketing plans that you have in mind.
- Please tell us a little about your professional background (author bio).
For Turning Stone Press please email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org