“Share these ideas with key members of your company. Together, select a half-dozen ideas that resonate with all of you. Next, devise a plan to systematically implement these. And watch your company grow both in profitability and as a great place to work.” —Inc.com
Employee engagement has been consistently cited as a top and growing priority by CEOs, managers, and human resources leaders across the country. From bestselling author Dr. Bob Nelson will help move any organization from just measuring the need to engage employees to actually changing management behaviors that will lead to a stronger culture of engagement. Your organization will become more effective at both attracting and retaining talent and maximizing the contribution of your employees.
1,001 Ways to Engage Employees:
- Categorizes specific research-based factors proven to impact employee engagement.
- Cites hundreds of examples of what other companies are doing to enhance employee engagement—ideas you can use right now.
- Offers practical insights and advice from hundreds of clients Dr. Bob has worked with.
- Highlights the key research on employee engagement you need to know and use.
- Is the only resource on the market that guarantees behavioral change on the part of your leaders that will deliver desired results.
Employees are your company’s most important asset. Attracting the best, getting them to do their best work, and keeping them in the organization are critical to your company’s success. 1,001 Ways to Engage Employees gives you all the powerful tools you need.