In a global, complex, and competitive world, developing a plan without testing it against market reaction is like walking blind into a minefield. War gaming is a metal detector for a company. Yet war games run by the large consulting firms are kept secret and cost millions. For the first time, this book makes them accessible to every product and brand manager, every project leader, every marketing professional, and every planner, no matter how small or large the company.
Business War Games will show you in steps and practical detail:
- How to decide if war gaming is right for you
- Which decisions call for war gaming
- How to prepare, organize, and run a realistic and inexpensive war game
- How to predict competitor moves with accuracy and little information
- Why you do not need computers, consultants, software, or a PhD in math to do it well
This book is your bible of how to stay one step ahead of your competitors. Do not leave home without it.