An accessible introduction to one of the world’s most misunderstood spiritual practices to share with family and friends.
At last, a book that explains Pagan spirituality to non-Pagans in a balanced, accessible way. It acknowledges the natural anxiety many non-Pagans may feel when confronted by a son, daughter, sibling, friend, or co-worker who suddenly proclaims, "I'm a Witch!"
Wicca and Paganism are among the world's fastest growing religions. It's apparent that much of this growth is due to teenage and young adults involvement. While this may be a positive sign to veteran practitioners, it may be understandably worrisome, even frightening, to many of the parents, family members, friends, and associates of today's witches.
Aimed specifically at those who may have little interest in practicing Wicca themselves, When Someone You Love Is Wiccan includes:
- A brief introduction to Wicca and Paganism.
- Reasons why so many people are attracted to Paganism.
- Understanding the ethical and moral dimensions of Wicca.
- What not to do when interacting with Wiccans and other Pagans.
- Why the "Burning Times" are essential to understanding Wicca.
- Advice for those who might like to explore Wicca themselves.